Greek Baked Ziti
Inspired by the classic Greek comfort dish known as Pastitsio, this pasta casserole uses fresh and flavourful ingredients.
Serve with a Green Salad or just some nice crusty bread
- 320g(serves 1)
- 640g (serves 2)
- 1.28 kg (serves 4)
Penne, Onion, Olive oil, Onions, Tomatoes, Garlic, Cinnamon, Lemon Juice, Bay Leaves, black Pepper, Salt, Beef mince, Oregano, Sugar, butter, Flour, Milk, Parmesan Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese, Breadcrumbs
NOT SUITABLE FOR MICROWAVES
*DEFROST PRIOR TO COOKING*
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Remove lid
- Place in the centre of the oven on a baking tray
- 320g (Serves 1) – Cook for 30- 40 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- 640g (Serves 2) – Cook for 30- 40 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- 1.28kg (Serves 4) – Cook for 35- 45 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and cheese is melted. Stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Once defrosted, please keep refrigerated and eat within 48 hours
*It is important to note that the listed portion sizes should be used as a guide only, as it really depends on each individual’s appetite and if any accompaniments are being served.
Wisefood provides healthy meals cooked only with fresh ingredients. We freeze the goodness in as soon as possible after cooking. We regularly inspect our stock and make sure that all our products are fresh. There is no need for us to use preservatives and we hold back on the salt and sugar. This is the kind of cooking that you would do at home. Our value to you is the convenience of selecting the meal from the freezer and heating it up. You will have comfort that the food you serve to your loved ones is nutritious and the best you can do as caretaker of the family.
We do encourage you to serve more than one of our meals together for a more diverse offering and why not add a fresh salad for some variety?
Please be sure to review our Terms and Conditions.